[AG-DEV] VenueClient in two Venues?

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 04:05:45 CST 2006

Hi,

As far as I have seen in the code, this is entirely possible.  What you would also need to do to keep the client in both the venues is to call the UpdateLifetime method from the Venue interface for both the venues.  This will keep sending updates to the server to keep you in the venue (otherwise it will time out and assume you have disconnected).

One problem you might have with this is that the services may assume you have entered a new venue and have left the old one so vic and rat may only be in the second venue you enter.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,