[AG-DEV] VenueIW.GetStreams

Rhys Hawkins Rhys.Hawkins at anu.edu.au
Wed May 10 01:05:30 CDT 2006

Hi,

Just ported some of my stuff from 2.4 to 3 and noticed that
VenueIW.GetStreams has gone. I can still get the list of streams using
the NegotiateCapabilities by creating some capabilities such as
(CONSUMER, VIDEO) and this works, but what I really want is to be
able to get all the current streams in a Venue regardless of what I
can handle (or what I know about). Is there a way to pass a wildcard
Capability to NegotiateCapabilities? Any other alternatives?

Cheers,
    Rhys