[AG-DEV] AG3 Bridging

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Mar 17 09:45:32 CST 2006

Supporting private bridges will be crucial for adoption of AG 3 around here,
since AG 2 is currently used mostly within private venue servers and bridges.

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211