[AG-DEV] WinCVS

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 18 12:18:28 CST 2006

I'm trying to setup WinCVS after a harddrive crash.  It's been a
while, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Here's what I get when
trying to check out a module:

cvs -d anonymous at cvs.mcs.anl.gov:/cvs/fl checkout -P -- AccessGrid
(in directory C:\Documents and Settings\mimiller\My
Documents\UIUC\NCSA\VTS\AG\ag_source\ag3.0.2)
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `'ssh' is not recognized
as an internal or external command,
' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `operable program or batch file.
' from cvs server
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Any suggestions?

myk