[AG-DEV] AG 3.x API ?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 25 13:19:30 CDT 2006

Todd:

There is not one yet.  It is very similar to the AG2 API, which we
generated from the SOAP interface classes.  The docs will
have to be generated either from the WSDL directly (which you
could use as a reference if you're into pain), or from the
Python classes generated from the WSDL.  What we will
lose by using docs generated by these methods is detail of
the methods and arguments, which we were able to get before
by embedding comments suitable for epydoc (or similar) in
the interface code.

It's on my short list to get this done.  I'll mail this list when
it's in place.  (Of course, if anyone has an idea and a little
spare time to throw at this task, s/he is perfectly welcome
to do so.)

Tom