[AG-DEV] Example RSS for AG3 scheduling feeds

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 12 00:50:50 CDT 2006

Totally agree.

We are currently using WebCalendar (http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php) to book virtual venues on our
venue server - which can currently export to iCal (which I could probably munge into a usable rss
feed) and in the next release (1.1) will be able to directly export to rss.

So we should end up with an online booking system with the ability to pull the bookings out to a
webpage for the 'upcoming events' section - and directly into the AG3 clients.

Hoping this all works out - because it'll be a _very_ nice addition to the infrastructure.

Todd