List transition

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 19 09:41:12 CDT 2005

In the interest of supporting the AG development community, this list (ag-dev at mcs.anl.gov)
will transition from a (mostly) Argonne-internal list to a public list for subscription by
the general community, for wider discussion of AG-related development issues.  I suppose
most of the persons currently on this list will want to remain, but wanted to let you know
that the number of non-Argonne people on this list will increase, making it unsuitable for
ANL-specific discussions (regarding, for example, ANL nodes, etc.).

I'll announce this and open up subscription to the list by the end of the week.

Tom