[AG-DEV] AccessGrid API and PHP with SOAP

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 7 14:17:47 CDT 2005

Hello Derek,

The SOAP interfaces exposed in the AGTk 2.3 will not interoperate with
nuSOAP. One of our first priorities for the 3.0 release is for the toolkit
to adhere to a SOAP standard and describe the interfaces with WSDL. We are
implementing this using ZSI (WS-I BP-1.0 compliant Web Service toolkit in
Python) and the code for that is currently in our CVS.

Susanne