[AG-DEV] CVS instructions updated for AG3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 22 17:06:38 CST 2005

Just in time for the holidays...

Instructions for running the Access Grid software from CVS have been updated at:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs.html

In particular, the instructions detail the dependencies and steps required to get
the current CVS (read: AG3) code running.  There are quite a few new dependencies,
though I believe exchanging 2.x dependencies for 3.x dependencies is still a net
win.

If you run into any trouble getting the CVS code running, or find problems with
it once you get it running, let us know here on the ag-dev list (I'll add AG3
to the
bugzilla database soon).  Involvement in finalizing work on the release--with
packaging, testing, or finishing development bits--is always welcome.

Tom