[AG-DEV] node service api, saving/restoring configs ....

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 22 22:48:16 CDT 2005

On 23/08/2005, at 1:37 PM, Darran Edmundson wrote:

[snip]
> I'm talking about making such OptionParameter changes persistent
> across start-ups.  My settings are stored only for the lifetime of the
> toolkit.
> If I shut down and restart the service managers and venueclient, they
> don't seem to be persistent ...

Once the configuration changes are made in the "Access Grid Node
Management" widget, there is a "Store Configuration" option available
from the widget's File menu. That should change the all option values
too.

If you have a number of configurations, then you have to explicitly
load it if its not set as the default configuration.

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland