Cert signing

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 29 14:34:28 CDT 2004

Two things re: cert signing:

- I've been signing certificates every day.  I don't know how often
other people are signing them, but Richard Naylor's message

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2004/09/msg00319.html

indicates that he waited three business days, which is longer than we claim.

- When I signed certs on Tuesday morning, there appeared to be no
certificates to sign, so I assumed that someone else had signed them.
Instead, it appears that sign_certs.sh failed somehow.  This is just a
warning, since there's no way to tell how it failed.

Tom