FW: Access Grid

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 23 11:07:13 CDT 2004

Michelle,

I am forwarding this request to our development.  I know Andrzej is part of
the GLCRE group that is starting to have weekly AG meetings and it is great
he is interested in setting up his own.  Our team will touch base with you
on the requirements soon.

Mary

>Hello Mary:  We would like to set up an access grid node for Andrzej
>Joachimiak's computer in 202/Q118.  Please let me know what we need to
>do.  Thanks, Michelle

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297