AG 2.3 Packaging

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 17:14:25 CDT 2004

Hi Tom,

> I'll look at and commit these soon.

You might want to ignore the KDE, Gnome and XDG patches I sent for the
NodeService-Debug.desktop files. The "TryExec=AGServiceManager.py -n",
should have been "TryExec=AGServiceManager.py".

I just did a simple search and replace. TryExec will show an entry in
the menu if it can find the specified file. With the -n in that line it
won't display that menu entry.

>  What is the status of your account
> access here?  Let us know if there's anything we can do to unblock it,
> if it's blocked.

I sent Craig Stacey my passport details at the end of July (Systems Req
#33588), I haven't heard anything since, so I'm still waiting for
approval.

Thanks,
Doug