AG 2.3 Packaging

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 09:45:26 CDT 2004

Hi Ivan,

> There was an error in setup.py (we didn't remove the AGNodeService from the
> list of bin scripts). I've corrected that. Can you try again and let me know
> if it works?

It's seems to build to completion (apart from the rpmbuild
AGNodeService.py file not found error). Eric, if you could remove the
AGNodeService.py line from 'fedora/AccessGrid.spec.in' after you apply
the other Fedora patch I sent you, it'll be great, thanks.

See the new BuildSnapshot.py output at:

 http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~douglask/log/

There is still the issue of the SOAPpy 0.11.4 vs 0.11.5 which is not
apparent in the output as I have both the SOAPpy 0.11.4 and 0.11.5
source installed. For Fedora, I might supply a SOAPpy related patch,
much like I will be for SharedBrowser and SharedPresentation, so that it
doesn't break other platforms.

Thanks,
Doug