AG for next week for red-team (9/14-15)

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 7 14:26:32 CDT 2004

Hi Charlie.  I am afraid I didn't have any heads up on this mtg for next
week.  I will be out of the country next week and meetings are being run by
other folks in FL.

A216 AG Node works fine, but I am copying our AG team to secure a node
operator on this end for you. I do not believe their is any phone bridge
available in A216 for a phone hookup.  I will leave that up Cheryl to
coordinate with our folks.

Mary

At 12:54 PM 9/7/2004 -0500, Charlie Catlett wrote:
>Dear Cheryl and Mary-
>
>For the red-team review next week here are the details. I'm hoping we can
>use the big AG-enabled meeting room across from Rick's office for both
>prep and the review itself.  I'll send a note out to everyone today or
>tomorrow letting them know final schedules.
>
>Thanks for helping!
>CeC
>

>1. Presenters
>Onsite:
>
>         MCS:  Catlett, Beckman, Foster, Stevens, Papka, Bair
>         NCSA: Pennington, Towns (possibly Cockerill)
>         Texas: Boisseau
>         Caltech: Pool
>Remote:
>         SDSC: Andrews (by phone)
>         IU: Gannon (by AG)
>         PSC: Roskies, Levine (by AG)
>
>2. Reviewers (onsite)
>         Russ Miller (Suny Buffalo)
>         Rich Wolski (UCSB)
>         Carl Kesselman (ISI)
>         Dan Reed (UNC) [tentative]
>

>3. Schedule for AG, rooms, phone
>
>Tuesday September 14th:  Noon until late evening
>
>         On AG:  Dennis Gannon at IU and Ralph Roskies at PSC
>

>Wednesday September 15th:  8:30am to 5:30pm
>
>         Morning (8:30 to 12pm)
>                 AG: any interested TeraGrid sites
>                 Dialin- Phil Andrews (from Europe)
>
>         Afternoon (1-5:30pm)
>                 AG: Gannon/IU and Roskies/PSC
>                 Dialin- Phil Andrews (from Europe)

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297