FW: [OpenH323][OPAL] External RTP stack

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 21 08:26:33 CDT 2004

interesting openh323/rtp information

-----Original Message-----
From: openh323-admin at openh323.org [mailto:openh323-admin at openh323.org] On
Behalf Of Craig Southeren
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:35 AM
To: Guillaume FRAYSSE; openh323 at openh323.org
Subject: Re: [OpenH323][OPAL] External RTP stack

Guillaume,

It is intended that OPAL should provide the same mechanisms for using an
external RTP stack as OpenH323. The current OpenH323 API is documented at
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/external_rtp.html

We've not yet had the time to make the SIP code within OPAL conform to this
API. Perhaps you could assist in this?

   Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs at postincrement.com / craigs at voxgratia.org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs at jabber.voxgratia.org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org  Raving