2.3 branch in cvs

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 13:41:56 CDT 2004

FYI:  An r_2_3_final branch has been created (as of 11 Sep 04)  in the
AG cvs repo for 2.3 work, to isolate this code from ongoing work in the
trunk and allow us to issue maintenance releases for 2.3 if necessary.
I expect we'll continue development in the trunk, and only commit things
to the 2.3 branch that are targeted at a patch release.

Doug:  You should probably back port changes that you've included in
your recent releases, so they're properly identified.

Tom