out sick today, AG mtgs

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 5 07:54:36 CDT 2004

I am going to stay home today.  I need someone to take the following
meetings or make sure attendees are able to fireup node and run.  There are
no presentations for mtgs (except for maybe TH)... sorry for late notice...

Server locations: http://www.accessgrid.org/community/venue-servers.html
NCSA Scheduler: http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/default.asp

-Mark/Mike
ABC Mtg
Library
9-10am
venue: University of Chicago (not ASCI, just U of C venue)
(available by way of Institution Lobby)
server: https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default

-Ivan/Tom
AG Townhall
WS
10-11:30am
venue: ANL Institution Lobby
server: https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default

-Liz
GLCRE Mtg
Library
10:30 to 11:30am
venue: Landspout
server details here:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=6261
(outside division attendee)

***Multimodal Conference (Bennett)
12-3pm
venue: Mosiac
server details here:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=6296
(don't think ANL will drop in to test on this, but saw it scheduled for
today...)

-not sure of attendees/Rosner may patch in from Europe
Computation Institution Exec Committee Mtg
Library
2-3pm
venue: University of Chicago/ASCI Institution Room
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=5730

. mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297 .