AG Testing Series for 11/4

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 3 11:02:43 CST 2004

Hi Jason,

Sure... no reservation is necessary to join the Testing Meetings Thursdays...
It is scheduled here each
Thursday:  http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=4133

For Thursday, the virtual venue is the ANL Institution Room.
Simply paste this address in your venue client:
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default
drive (click on) to Institution Lobby
drive (click on ) to Argonne National Laboratory

There are many servers and venues out there lately for AG nodes to connect
to.  This page might help to find some of the primary servers used.
http://www.accessgrid.org/community/venue-servers.html

When joining a meeting make sure you know the address the venue lives on.

See you there..

Mary

At 11:41 AM 11/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Good Morning,
>
>We are just learning how to develop and maintain an Access Grid Node here
>at MIT Haystack Observatory.
>
>I was wondering if we could make a reservation to participate in the AG
>2.x Toolkit Testing Series on Thurs. 11/4/04. I can't seem to find a place
>on the AG Schedule site to make a reservation request, and may just be
>looking in the wrong place.
>
>Any help would be much appreciative, and much apologize for any inconvience.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jason SooHoo
>
>MIT Haystack Observatory
>jsoohoo at haystack.mit.edu
>781-981-1778

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297