Visit Sector 2?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 24 14:54:18 CDT 2004

Hi Brian and Francesco,

Tom and I would be happy to come over and chat about EPICS integration.
We're pretty swamped, but perhaps we can squeeze a discussion in over lunch
Friday? We could come over there and eat and chat if you wanted?

As for the other issues we might be able to resolve them via email if you
want to describe what's going on and what you want to do...