slides

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 21 11:39:07 CDT 2004

No, I've been going over them with individuals to get them ready for the
deadline today. We'll all get a chance to see them next week when folks
present them.

This looks great, here's what I think needs to be done:

1. Prune this down to a set you can give in 20-25 minutes.
   You want the audience to learn something -- given this is high
information
   content, complex material, that might be only 10-15 slides.

2. Integrate information about graduated security.
   Deb is going to be there and we should take the opportunity to show that
   we are considering it in our design process.

3. Show that we have knowledge of the NMI efforts that relate:
	http://www.nsf-middleware.org/NMIR4/components.asp lists the current
components,
      there are projects relating to kerberized pki, authorization, online
cas, etc,
      We need to show we aren't operating in a vacuum.

Can you address these things and resend them?