FW: [AG-TECH] features of 2.2 and future roadmap?

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 18 14:26:46 CDT 2004

Hello Brian,

I am glad to hear that you would like to review the programmer's manual.
You can find a copy attached to this email and I have also added the
manual to CVS in the AccessGrid/doc directory.  It is a draft/alpha
document so please let me know if you are having any questions or
suggestions.

Thanks,

Susanne