Inquiry on AG 2 - Unicast

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 17 11:43:23 CST 2004

Two thoughts spring to mind:

1) We have a bridging solution in AG-2 so that probably addresses their
concern about moving, they can still unicast. The sets of venues we bridge
in ag1 and ag2 should probably be synchronized (bob can you generate a list
and send it in this thread?), I'm guessing the lists are pretty close.

2) Why in the world are we msb bridging ncsa venues? That seems like
something that should have come up for discussion so I had an opportunity to
dissent -- I might have been out voted, but not having the chance to
disagree is an extremely frustrating situation.