Mary and the Library

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 15 08:39:17 CST 2004

Here's the scoop;

After fiddling with various things and trying different combinations of file
removal, setting permissions, etc, (which didn't change anything in the lib
for mary), I gave up and removed the certrepo.

After we restarted (which did not require a re-import of her new certificate
!?); the signing policy files were correctly copied to her
trustedCertificates directory. It looks like something in the repository got
corrupt and caused a permanent failure of the signing_policy file writing.

Any ideas?