AG node listing

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 11 20:18:56 CST 2004

So after much manual cutting, pasting and moving.. there is a new setup of
webpages for the AG sites that we track.  They are in the same place on the
webpages under community.  However, I have divided them into countries for
my sanity.  I am not a web designer and I am sure there are slicker ways to
do this, but right now I am simply organizing the sites a little better
into managable webpages.

Also, I used to have a pushpin type of map plotting the sites.  That is
someone impossible the way I was doing it.  Joe is working on a graphic map
I will link to the node listing pages soon.  I have attached a ppt of the
listing of states/countries, just as an FYI.

Mary

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297