Fwd: Request to create an Institutional venue for Rice University

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 11 17:28:37 CST 2004

I simply need someone to respond to this person for me then.  Or approve
this response:

As a policy we are not actually managing acls on these venues.  A private
room like that should probably come from a server you setup locally.  We
should be able to give you authorization to modify access on the room on
the AG2 side, and perhaps setup a fixed ACL on the AG1 side.

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297