Fwd: Request to create an Institutional venue for Rice University

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 11 11:21:13 CST 2004

Hm, depends on how secure they want it; I'm thinking that a private room
like that should probably come from a server of their own; however, I'm not
bound to that - we should be able to give them authorization to modify
access on the room on the AG2 side, and perhaps set them up a fixed ACL on
the AG1 side.

--bob