Fwd: Access Grid Developer's Corner--request permission to reprint

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 28 16:33:21 CDT 2004

Hi Kathleen,

Tom is on vacation this week, however, I am copying the developers group
and consultant that puts together our newsletter.  I am sure link would be
fine (with credit line), but will give our folks a day to confirm this
approval.  Thanks for your interest and attention. :)

Mary

>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:37:38 -0500
>To: Tom Uram <turam at mcs.anl.gov>
>From: Kathleen Ricker <kricker at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
>Subject: Access Grid Developer's Corner--request permission to reprint
>Cc: fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
>
>Tom,
>
>I don't know if you saw the email from Friday, but could I have permission
>to reprint your article that appeared in the current AG Focus newsletter
>in this month's NCSA data link?
>
>Please let me know--data link comes out Friday.  We'll attribute it
>however you like.
>
>Thanks,
>Kathleen Ricker
>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Kathleen Ricker, Research Editor
>National Center for Supercomputing Applications
>www.neesgrid.org | www.trecc.org | www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/News/datalink/
>605 E. Springfield Av
>Champaign, IL 61820
>E230 SRP | (217)244-3351
>
>"For a successful technology, nature must take precedence over public
>relations, for nature cannot be fooled."
>--Richard Feynman, 1918-1988

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297