Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 23 16:24:41 CDT 2004

Thanks jumping right to fixing it, the point being we want to be
responsive till we can work out stability issues and no one should
assume someone else is looking into it. The AG is a big "FL" project
and everybody who sees a problem at the "server is down level" should
if at all possible try to fix or find someone to fix.

Mike