AM Node

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 22 21:10:41 CDT 2004

While I've been impatiently waiting for a new gentoo server (so we can get
our servers working reliably) I've been rebuilding the AM AG node. It
currently still is schizo in that everything but the node display is set for
viewing facing the AM, but the AG display is 180 degrees from that.

However, I don't have this node built or wired yet, I'll work on that in the
morning, while I wait (impatiently) for the server to finish building.

--Ivan

PS -- I think it's a pretty simple matter of adding 2 cameras and
rearranging the speakers so that it can be used in either direction.