[AG] VIC with MPEG4 codec

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 17 21:42:43 CDT 2004

Hi Baz,

This is all very very nice work. I'm very excited at the features and
capabilities you've added to the Access Grid already. I'll take a look at
this code as soon as I can, it looks like you have some nice plans -- doing
the MPEG2TS for linux would be a nice complement to the work Sanwoo Han has
been doing for windows.

Integrating all of your work into VP is a great idea too; that is looking
like a very nice tool!

I appreciate you sending this email. Do you need any help making
NodeServices out of your programs so that they can be used directly with the
Access Grid? I'm sure I can help you do that packaging, so you could put
your node services on the wiki page and get people to try them out. I'd be
very very happy to help do that.

Yours!