Fwd: AG Reservation request from asdf for asdf

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 15 18:54:56 CDT 2004

our scheduler...

as I have not received a reservation in over a month, can we discuss a rip
down of the ANL Scheduler...
NCSA Scheduler allows for a choice of External Venue (i.e. Argonne Nat'l Lab)
we can simply have them alter their scheduler accordingly

the only remaining entry on my calendar happens to be a recurring series
which is being moved to NCSA Scheduler after June.

let me know

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:48:05 -0500
>To: fritsch at mcs.anl.gov, asdf at ag.mcs.anl.gov
>Subject: AG Reservation request from asdf for asdf
>From: asdf at ag.mcs.anl.gov
>
>asdf
>asdf
>asdf, <mailto:asdf>asdf
>Venue: Bridgeport Room
>
>Do not send an announcement to ag-event-announce at mcs.anl.gov when
>reservation is finalized
>asdf

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297