Macintosh iSight and the AccessGrid (fwd)

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 10 08:31:39 CDT 2004

anyone want to reply ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:55:52 -0400
From: Julio Ibarra <julio at fiu.edu>
To: stevens at cs.uchicago.edu
Cc: Ronald M.Lee <R.LEE at FIU.EDU>
Subject: Macintosh iSight and the AccessGrid

Hi Rick,
Colleagues of mine and myself, who are Mac users, are interested in
knowing if there's any recent developments with the AccessGrid
technology and the Macintosh iSight.  Is anyone in the AG community
working with Macintoshes?  iSight is a point-to-point tool.  The work
we're interested in doing requires multipoint capability.

Please direct me to who I can contact regarding the Macintosh and the
AG.

Thanks for your help,
Julio

--