AG meeting

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 3 15:53:25 CDT 2004

I don't have certs on that machine and next week we are all in
Toronto..  but we should possibly be able to get your certs loaded on there
and have it working next tomorrow for Tuesday...

Ivan, Tom, Eric could help on this end if you want to stop down in FL to
see them today.  I am taking off for the afternoon, but will be here tomorrow.

At 03:14 PM 6/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Mary,
>
>Would be able to help me get started on Natalia's PIG for a Tuesday AG
>meeting (11am - starts).
>
>Thanks,
>Eliz

>Elizabeth M. Glass, Ph.D.
>Computational Biology Group
>Mathematics and Computer Science Division
>Argonne National Laboratory
>office: 630 252-1290

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297