VenueClientUI2

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 19 09:57:38 CDT 2004

I just inadvertently updated bin/VenueClient.py in CVS to default to
using the reworked VenueClientUI code.  I thought about going back and
'fixing' it to default to the old code again, but since we've gotten
reports of the new code working (at least to *some* extent) on all three
platforms, I decided to just leave it as it is.  If this is (that is,
defaulting to the new code).  If this is a problem, or people find bugs
or display issues, let me know.  Thanks!

Justin