New VenueClientUI module...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 15:49:44 CDT 2004

Worked for me on Linux, with no noticeable difference in appearance.
The only problem I noticed in my short use of it was the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/wxPython/wx.py", line 1706, in
<lambda>
     lambda event: event.callable(*event.args, **event.kw) )
   File "/home/turam/dev/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI2.py", line
586, in __CleanUp
     self.venueListPanel.CleanUp()
   File "/home/turam/dev/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI2.py", line
2410, in CleanUp
     self.list.CleanUp()
   File "/home/turam/dev/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI2.py", line
2463, in CleanUp
     self.parent.__Layout()
AttributeError: VenueListPanel instance has no attribute
'_VenueList__Layout'

Tom