TVS, expected behavior?

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 6 23:38:58 CDT 2004

So short of stopping AG meetings, should I stop using our server for the
time being?  I basically need to know how to manage a week of meetings with
the server going down several times a day.  Many meetings failed last week,
but it seems some of the world must be using NCSA venue server or their own
servers (which we want to have happen anyway).  I know some of the servers
are temporary or on their way to a new location or being shut down.

I don't know if the TVS includes the vv2 or/and ag-2 (both of which have
gone down for me over the last few weeks), so if someone could clarify
which I should be using, that would help.

I would rather move venue servers or venue of a meeting than add to the chaos.

Mary

At 09:41 PM 7/6/2004 -0500, Ivan R. Judson wrote:

>This is expected (and to be corrected) behavior. It's an experiment.
>
>I'm changing it now.
>
>--Ivan

. mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297 .