Fwd: AG 2.X Toolkit Testing Series

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 6 13:59:44 CDT 2004

Just a note... a few different Texas nodes are popping up.  Texas Tech
tested a week ago with one of their participants here in our ws, using
inSORS.  I mentioned to the folks talking with other Texas nodes that our
testing cruises are on Thursday and that they could jump on with any
version in anticipation for using the newest version of the AG Toolkit.

Again... just a side note.

Mary

>Subject: AG 2.X Toolkit Testing Series
>Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:48:21 -0600
>From: "Mikelson, Thomas" <tmikelson at utep.edu>
>To: <fritsch at mcs.anl.gov>
>Cc: <judson at mcs.anl.gov>
>
>Mary,
>
>This is Tom Mikelson, the node operator here at the University of Texas at
>El Paso.  I hope to participate in the Thursday AG 2.x Toolkit Testing
>Series.  Presently the node here is a PIG.
>
>WinXP
>AG 1.x installed and functions correctly (multicast, audio, video)
>AG 2.2 installed, certificate installed, can connect to venues, see other
>nodes' video streams, see my node and other nodes in the RAT.  Unable to
>see my video, have not heard anyone else, have not had anyone acknowledge
>hearing or seeing me.
>
>I have gone over the WebCT tutorials and searched the listserve
>archive.  Should I just connect using AG 1.x on Thursday and go from there?
>
>Tom Mikelson
>UTEP Networking
>915-747-6415
>tmikelson at utep.edu

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297