Certificate Management stuff

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 17:29:20 CST 2004

Is this based on the current release or an older one? If I'm not mistaken,
the extensions and attributes are something you just added to our pyopenssl,
so standard pyopenssl is missing them too, right?

It might be clearer if you show what stock pyopenssl has that m2crypto
doesn't that we are using.

What I'm trying to quantify is the amount of code is needed to extend
pyopenssl vs the amount needed to extend m2crypto and once that's
understood, how much is done for each. Then it's much easier to have a clear
conversation about the trade-offs of each solution and the work involved.