Asia-Pacific Town Hall

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:03:18 CST 2004

We're planning to start giving the town hall meetings twice, once for
the local timezone and once for the opposite hemisphere, targeting
Asia-Pacific.  I volunteered to run the AP town hall; I'm thinking this
will be 5pm our time, which is 8am in Japan, and later across the rest
of Asia.  I'll probably try to get some of them to volunteer to give
talks like we're doing with our town halls now; I'd like to be able to
mix them asynchronously using Voyager later on.

Any comments, let me know.

Tom