Certificate Management stuff

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 13:43:33 CST 2004

>If *you* aren't convinced yet then I'm really skeptical that the code should
>be put in cvs. If it's proof of concept or trying to figure it out, make a
>branch. Then it won't taint the trunk which should not be exploratory code.

Yup, I'm not talking about committing the experimental code, rather any
changes in teh underlying code that we need to support new stuff.

>Thanks for actively chasing this with Matt; it's important that *everyone*
>be enabled as soon as we can so we can do our testing and packaging without
>any snafus.

Turns out that the module with the exceptions is just gone now (with the
new globus); this is related to teh other changes that likely need to be
made to the cert mgmt code with the new globus. Matt's already added
exceptions to the io code, he'll look into passing passwords down to the
grid proxy init as we need.

--bob