Certificate Management stuff

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 28 11:28:54 CST 2004

In that case, should the commits to pyopenssl be considered not important
yet? Or are they things we need to worry about for the next release? I'm
hoping to have matt's mods to pyGlobus include the openssl/pyopenssl api
extensions we've been using to date and to not have to package and
distribute the following (based on previous conversations):

Pydns
Openssl
Pyopenssl
Putty (for windows)

And get down to distributing only:

Pyglobus
GT
Logging (only if necessary)

Plus obviously our software.

Are we on track for that? It significantly simplifies our release
engineering work, and pares things down so we're not branching other peopls
work and accepting responsibility for more software than we need to.