Problem with certificate

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 26 15:36:21 CST 2004

Hi,
Please use your "real" name (and e-mail address for that name) when
requesting a certificate.  (I don't think Datagrid is your first name, but
if it is, let us know :)  And sorry if the error message wasn't very
clear.

You can e-mail me or ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov if you have more questions.
Thank you,
Eric Olson