Testing of Personal Access Grid Nodes

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 13 10:42:53 CDT 2004

Hi Val,

We have version 2.x testing and troubleshooting meetings every Thursday,
10am-11am Central, in the Argonne National Lab Institution Room venue
(located off the Institution Lobby).

I am copying our development team as well to answer your question below of
future support.  What version are you currently running for the Access Grid?

I can also setup a test time with you for another day/time that works.  The
only day that is a little overbooked here at Argonne is Thursday
morning/afternoon (central timezone).  Please let me know.

Mary

At 05:21 PM 4/12/2004 -0700, Val Watson wrote:
>Mary,
>
>Our Information Power Grid (IPG) team works with ANL on GRID technology,
>but we haven't yet created a room based Access Grid.  I have installed a
>personal node on my PC to let them at least attend some of the events with
>a personal node.  I believe I have installed the node OK, but I would like
>to test it before I have the team use it.  I saw some mention of testing
>on the 2nd Wednesday and on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  What is the current
>best time and place to test a personal node?
>
>Do you have any plans for supporting a Mac with OS X in the future?
>
>Val
>
>Velvin (Val) R Watson
>Senior Staff Scientist
>NASA Ames Research Center
>Mail Stop 258-2
>Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
>(650) 604-6421 --- Office
>(650) 604-4377 --- Fax
>Velvin.R.Watson at nasa.gov --- email
>http://www.nas.nasa.gov/~watson --- home page
>
>Any opinions expressed are my own - not those of NASA

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297