anon certs again

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 13 08:29:01 CDT 2004

Why not having them as an option on the identity request? Then they are
clearly only an option for anonymous identity certs, and not for other
kinds?

Btw, the answer to your question yesterday from my view is:

ServiceTypes = [("Venue Server", "VenueServer"),
                 ("Service Manager", "ServiceManager"),
                 ("Bridging Service", "BridgeService"),
                 ("Other", None),
                 ]