service cert types

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 12 14:04:31 CDT 2004

-  Bob told me previously that the cert and the service type should
match.  So if I'm connecting to a VenueServer on somehost, the dn will
reflect that it's a VenueServer on somehost; if it's not, maybe I
shouldn't trust it?  These designations would go away if everything is a
HostingService.

-  Should I rename the BridgeServer to BridgeService?