Globus/pyglobus for this release

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 12 11:18:33 CDT 2004

We have the same software we had before, bob-g has tested with their
internal tests, but nothing has been tested with pyglobus or "in the large"
that I know of.

It makes me skeptical we could increase stability trying to slip that in
underneath at this late of a date. If we had some confirmation that the
pyglobus folks had worked with bob-g and all the pyglobus tests passed and
things were working from their perspective that'd be a different story, but
as of yet I don't think matt can build winglobus at all.