[AG-TECH] CVS assistance - I'd LIKE to be able to check out the new stuff (fwd)

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 8 22:53:53 CDT 2004

Ag-tech is our developer list, I'm glad to see this on there :-)

We should get our docs updated, meanwhile help folks the best that we can.
Although, being completely honest (that we're currently trying to update
what "run from cvs" means to keep it simple) is the right thing to do at the
same time.