[Systems Req #30522] AccessGrid cvs repo

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 29 18:20:23 CDT 2003

Tisha:

I tried a commit.  I like the body of the mail.  If the subject line
could identify the file(s) changed, I'd be pretty happy with it.  I'm
cc'ing the ag-dev list, so they can comment on the new formatting, too.

ag-dev:  The commit I made at 6:15 shows the new format of commit
message.  The only change was a space, so it doesn't show it off well.
Have a look and forward comments to Tisha.

Thanks, Tisha,

Tom