Fwd: Loughborough venue on TVS?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 24 11:16:38 CDT 2003

Sure, the problem is that it's non-trivial to sync with the ag1 venues
_and_ retain the data in TVS venues.  While the data is likely not
important, removing it will leave people wondering (tho that effect is
somewhat mitigated by Ivan's mail yesterday about this issue).  Unless
someone complains, I'll bring up the TVS with the ag1-synched venue set,
and the data will be lost.

I'd like to combine this switch with the upgrade of the TVS to 2.1.2,
which is blocking right now on the globus fd problem.  This problem
should be fixed within the next couple days, but I want ag-dev's
expectations to be set properly.

Tom